Pages

Monday, July 13, 2009

A little update and a sneak peak......

Hello wanted to let you all know that as you can see I did a little revamping to my blog!!!! For some reason my followers is not showing up not a big deal but just wanted to let everyone know that I might have to delete it and start over so you might have to re fallow lol!!! Now for your sneak peek here is a new kit that I will be uploading to 1 store exclusivley so be on the look out for the link to that store!!! This is my biggest kit yet with a total of 12 papers and 40 elements I am very proud of it this is a ptu kit!!!! Personal use only I am going to have it at a low introductery price so get it now while it is cheap lol!!! I will add the link to the store as soon as I have it uploaded but till then here is your sneak peak!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates